Monday, 14 September 2015

Kieran McNeill's Introduction

My name is Kieran McNeill and I'm 16 years old and was born on May 29th 1999, My hobbies include playing video games and taking part in competitive kickboxing tournaments. I've been doing kickboxing for around 5-6 years now and have slowly improved to be able to take part in the bigger tournaments. I also like traveling as taking part in tournaments usually means having to travel a lot! Especially during the summer tournament  season, however besides taking part in tournaments I travel around England and even Europe sometimes If I qualify from the right tournament. However during the exam period last year I was distracted with the whole competitive environment around me and didn't revise as much as I probably should have but that's why I'm now here so I can fix those grades and get somewhere further in education. I'm usually a very energetic and competitive person ( Probably from all the competitive tournaments ) When I'm not doing anything competitive I can usually be found playing a bit of poker with friends! The amount of thinking and strategy that is required is outstanding and there's nothing better then outwitting your friends by a mile and getting to brag about it for weeks to come until you end up losing painfully! Also recently around 7 months ago I met my current girlfriend. Who honestly no one could replace her no matter how hard they try as she's always there to support me through anything which is needed a lot when you take part in a lot of tournaments and sometimes things don't go according to plan also she always makes sure I get things done ( Coursework, Homework etc. ) which honestly has helped me more then it should. However I hate school work that's not actually in school ( Coursework or Homework ) and most of the times I get distracted really easily which as you can imagine doesn't really end that well resulting in either no work being done or the work not being to the best of my ability however I've been working on that the past few months and coming into college I'm more passionate about actually completing my work the day I get set it just to try and get it out of the way and allowing me to have more free time to myself as I'm a really Independent person which can sometimes backfire when I'm forced to work in groups or when I should ask a teacher for help but I end up ignoring it and trying to fully understand things all by myself.

That's honestly the basics of my normal day to life so if anything you would like to ask just find me as I'm more then happy to answer ( Beware once I start talking I probably won't stop till you tell me shut up, haha )

Oh and also don't be surprised if I walk in with a sort of injury or something as professional/semi-professional kickboxing doesn't come without it's share of injurys but most of the time it gets treated very well so nothing usually goes wrong…well most of the time at least... 

No comments:

Post a Comment