Monday, 5 October 2015

I prefer group consumption

I prefer group consumption 

I prefer group consumption to solo consumption because it allows me to socialize with my friends more and also allows me to meet and communicate with new people via gaming chat or just online chat as well. Also it allows me and my friends to watch something like a movie or play a game together which is good because it means we are all talking about the same thing unlike solo consumption. Where your friends may be talking about one thing and you have no idea they're talking about so you end up feeling left out. However while their are some negatives such as convince since if I was by myself I wouldn't have to worry about when my friends are ready however in solo consumption you don't have to worry about when your friends are ready because it's just you by yourself. Group consumption overall has more advantages such as being able to solve being lonely or feeling left out because you can always also have someone to talk to however another negative of grouped consumption is that you may end up finding a lack of privacy since if you're sharing around your iPad or Smartphone your friends might go into one of your personal folders which contains private details which may end up affecting the relationship between you and your friends, another negative is because over time you might end up becoming to reliant on your friends and always expecting them to be there but the best thing about group consumption is that because like I mentioned you can always talk to someone even if it's a stranger so you can communicate/interact with them until your friends are ready. This is also a good thing because you overall can socialize a lot easier and now days you can meet new people just by their voice which also means people who may be awkward communicating face to face don't have to worry about that problem

No comments:

Post a Comment